martes, 3 de noviembre de 2015

Morning Tea

Hey everybody!
Today I want to talk about my "transformation". I don't know, so much people is asking me how I lost weigth those times. I am going to explain you everything.
During my first year of my studies, I got fat. A lot. About 10kg. Before my physiotherapist studies, I was a rower girl. I had to train 6 times per week and train hardly. I ate a lot (healthy food, of course, but a lot). So my first year in Spain was hard for me. I continue to eat as much as before, but I wasn't training as hard as before. So in 3 month, I took 10 kg more. I started to eat less, but it didn't work. I took another 2kg and my metabolism was slower than it had to be.
At the and of this year, I decided to change. I wasn't confortable in my body, I hated it.
During all the summer I followed a strict diet. I only lost 2kg. I wasn't happy of the result. all my hard work didn't work at all. Then I decided that I couldn't do a lot more to change my body, so I wanted to start loving me. I continue to eat well (healthy food), but I hadn't follow the strict diet. I continue to work out and sometimes, I ate some fast food!
At the end of my second year, I lost 6kg more and took 5kg of muscles.
During this summer, I hadn't time to work out because my summer practices of physiotherapy. I did them in a football team, so I had to work out (they were so much bigger than me)! They were great times... At the end of summer I lost another 2 kg. I get motivated!
At the beginning of this year, I started to go to the gym with another girl. Since then I go to the gym everyday, she gives me advices for meals and have such good times together! I met my workout buddy! I haven't lost more weigth but I can see changes on my body. I guess that all the fat has been transformed in muscle.
Now everybody is asking me how I did, what's my secret. Perseverance is the answer.
Don't ever quit.
I  am telling you all this with a green tea and listening to Sexual Healing (Kygo remix). Hope you enjoy,

Kisses -G
Sorry for my spelling mistakes...It's tuesday and for me, it looks like monday!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario