sábado, 7 de noviembre de 2015

GreenTea

Hey there!

I just want to talk about one of my favourite thing on the world: Green tea.
You know, I'am always drinking teas, and I looove it.
I really like green tea. It's soo tasty and it has too much benefits too!
- It is said thatit helps to built and preserve bone.
- It is going to boost your inmunnity.
- It increase burning fat
- It lower stress
- It prolongs your life
You can take green tea with different tastes! I love one green tea which I discovered last year. It's green tea with pineapple with guarana. It's fruity, it smell so good and the taste is... AMAZING.
Another green tea that I drink a lot is Green tea with mint. It's fresh and I drink it like it was watter: everyday. Sometimes, after eating a lot, like a cheat meal, I drink Green tea (the classic one). That makes me feel better, less bloated.

And you, what's your favourite tea?
Hope you enjoy it!
Kisses -G

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario