jueves, 12 de noviembre de 2015

Adele

Hey!
I'm sorry not to writte a lot those days but I'm in exams period so.... Here I am!
So today I want to talk about Adele's transformation. Isn't she amazing?
I really like her. Her voice is just from another planet. I can't even define it. I only know that when I hear one of her songs, goosebumps appears.
And during all these year's of  beeing a star, she grew up. She's more confident and I'm so happy for her. Since she started to be famous, she has lost 60kg (we are talking about nearly my weight!). Today I have read that she has just become more healthy. She eats better, she does more exercise and the most important, she stopped to smoke (Alleluuyah!). I applaud her. She did a great job.
Last day, there was the NRJ music awards. I just wanted to watch it because of her, because I knew that she would sing. It was spectacular.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfG6VKnjrVw Just check out :)

I'm too cold... WINTER IS COMING. I guess that I have to buy more Green teas!
Kisses -G

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario