jueves, 29 de octubre de 2015

Tea time!

It's Thursday 29, 16h47.

I didn't writte this days because I was at home. Such great times! I am going to tell you during my Green te time ;)
I was in France with my family. The first day of my "little break" we went to a Restaurant with my grandma! She was so happy to be with me. We had so much fun and eat a lot. That was my Cheat meal of the week! (big burguer and big ice cream cup -peanut butter and caramel-).
After eating, we went to the beach. There was a surf competition where one of my best friends took part. She finished 3th! A great score knowing that she's studying with me and we don't have sea neer to us!
Then I went back home and see a film with my lovely parents and sister.
The second day, I went with my two boys (they are like my brothers) walk to the mountain and we took our breakfast  in a little cafeteria. People don't understand why I am always with boys. I don't know, all my friends are boys in France. I just prefer to be with them that with other girls. I am a kind of girly boy, I guess! hahah Boys are often more directs if they want to criticize and they aren't "Drama queens". They are funnier, that's all!
I studied a  little that day. We had a test in 2 weeks but I prefer to start studying now and not to be stressed later. So, I learned a little more about Physiotherapy, took a tea and watch a film with my mom.
The third day, I had to go back to Spain. But before leaving, I booked my air ticket to Munich! Yep, I am going to go to Deustchland to see another friend who's in Erasmus there. I am so excited! We are going to have so much fun! 4 days of pure happiness! (5/12 to 9/12)

What about your week?
Kisses -G

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario