domingo, 17 de abril de 2016

Practices

Hi guys!
I'm so sorry... I haven't writte on it for decades! But I can explain...

So actually, I'm on practices in Spain, and really enjoying them! I'm on a neurology rehabilitation center and it's so interesting. I met very nice people, who need my help. You allready now that I LOVE helping people and giving them smile! That's why I am enjoying so much those practices.
Indeed, I spend all the day making them life easier or at least, happier! 
But I am also spending time for me, of course! The first week, I visited the city which is so beautiful, full of light and nice people. I did nothing but walk through the streets, exploring. But 0 sport! 
At the end of the week I felt that I would go crazy without my gym time! So I look for a gym, neer my flat. And I found it!
It's a really good gym and I have my own coach! He's suuuuper cute and so nice. I'M IN LOVE! He's tall, with an amazing body, he plays handball and he has a beautiful smile. He had allready told me that I am beautifull... So I blushed. I see him everyday while I work form myself, my healthier body and mind. And I can't stop to go to the gym now! ;) After all, I do something that I really like while I see him!
Today, sunday, the gym is closed. So I have to stay at home and wait until tomorrow with my green tea...

Love,
XOXO

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario