martes, 20 de octubre de 2015

First green tea

Hey!
I thought that it was a I good idea if I open a blog. I love writing and I want to share with other people, but I'm too shy.
So, let's try.

Let me introduce myself.
I am 20, young student of physiotherapy in Spain.
I can speak 5 languages.
I have a lovely cat (I adopt him one year ago).
I love music, films and books (I am always looking for a good book or film! So if you know somes...)
I'm in love with the crossfit, squats, step,...
I rowed, played rugby and still play handball.
I really like cheese and peanut butter.
I hate olives.
I don't like romantic films (they make me feel sick).
I don't have a boyfriend (but I am heartbroken).
I really hate salmon (yep).
I LOVE GREEN TEA (all teas are great but,...)

What about you?
Kisses -G

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario