jueves, 22 de octubre de 2015

Not good for me

Today it is not a good day.
I don't know if it is because I'm sick or I'm tired, but I feel sad. I think that I have to tell you something.
This year, 2015, it's not a good year for me.
In the starts of the year, during January, two of my friends got lost. My room mate and me were the last one to see them. Everybody who knew them asked us about information, but we didn't have much. We saw them at the gas station before they leave to go home. That's all. They were fine, happy to come back home! And they didn't arrive. Five days after looking for them, searching everywhere, everybody helping each other, the police found their car, crashed. They weren't alive.
That was the first time that I felt the death so close.
In february, I lost my besfriend. He didn't die, but he felt in love of me. I had a boyfriend at this time, so my bestfriend stop to talking to me, sending messages,... This way, I lost someone so special for me. He knews everything about me. We could speak for hours, talking about everything and nothing at the same time. But since he told me that he though to be in love with me, he erased me of his life. It wasn't even me!
In Mars, my grandfather died. That was the most sadess thing that I ever live. He was a model for me. He was my bestfriend! We could speak and laugh everytime I see him. He always said that I was the bravest person he ever met. Nowadays, it still hurts to speak about it. It hurts  not to hear his voice, not to see his smile, not to smell his parfum. I learned a lot of his way to think about life and people. I really miss him.
And then, I had a boyfriend who was always there to support me, until Summer Break. We live in diferents towns, with 2 hours between us. We really love each other, when we were studying, but he finished the studies in 2015, so he wouldn't be here (in Spain). That means that the distance between us would be about 5 hours in car. He told me that he didn't want this life: distance, not seeing each other, suffering,..
I am always in love with him. I miss him too...

Telling the true about this bad day with a cup of Green Tea,
Kisses -G

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario